If you’re thinking of registering for a writing lesson, I would still love to help you though, so I have some suggestions.
Try out my ESSAY CORRECTION AND FEEDBACK SERVICE. If you want to get thorough individualized feedback and suggestions on an IELTS essay you’ve written, try at least writing one essay to see where your current level is and what areas you need to improve.
I can email you a task, you write your essay and send back it to me. You then receive:
- Corrections and comments directly on your essay (view your Word document with review settings)
- A Feedback rubric that analyzes the following questions based on ielts.org’s own grading criteria for Task1 and Task 2:
- Task Achievement: Did you answer the question(s) and cover all the requirements that are asked?
- Coherence and cohesion: Structure and organization of your essay – Are your paragraphs centered around a main idea? Is your essay logically organized so it is easy to follow?
- Lexical Accuracy: What range of vocabulary did you use?
- Grammatical range and accuracy: How is your grammar? What needs to be improved and how?
To find out more, REGISTER here.
Due to high demand, another ebook for Task 2 will be coming! I will keep you posted.
In the meantime, good luck with your studies!