My name is Pearl and I am an American ESOL/IELTS teacher with over 7 years experience teaching high school students, university students, business professionals, and adult learners in the U.S. (California), Japan and Auckland, New Zealand.
My education and qualifications:
- Master of Arts degree in English with an emphasis in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) from California State University
- Bachelor of Arts degree from University of California, Berkeley
- Native English speaker
- Private IELTS tutoring for students enrolling in tertiary studies in New Zealand.
- General English and IELTS in a private language institute in Auckland, New Zealand
- Online TESOL teacher for Korean elementary school teachers
- Academic writing to university students at California State University
- Academic reading and writing to high school students in California
- Academic and business English to professionals at various corporations and government departments in Tokyo, Japan
- Academic English to high school students in Japan
Although I’m from the U.S., I am now based in beautiful Auckland, New Zealand. I am available for one-on-one online English lessons for motivated learners who are interested in:
- IELTS – Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking. I specialize in academic writing and reading strategies/skills.
- Guidance, feedback and proof-reading for writing academic essays, assignments, projects or presentations
- General English communication skills for workplace competency
What are YOU struggling with? I’m ready to help!
Please contact me so we can arrange a time to chat! Fill out the form below or chat with me on Skype if I’m online!